[TYPO3-dev] review.typo3.org and TortoiseGit

Jigal van Hemert jigal at xs4all.nl
Tue Jun 21 14:27:07 CEST 2011

Hi Nicole,

On 21-6-2011 13:32, Nicole Cordes wrote:
> of course for me it's working by now. But I want to share a guide with my
> colleges starting from scratch. And the guide provided by the wiki isn't
> helpful at all as those steps (hook, push url) are missing and not mentioned
> at all.
>
> So is there anyone out there who managed to work with TortoiseGit without
> using the command line tool?

If it's about configuration of Git: look in the TortoiseGit context
menu, Settings, Git > Config and Git > Remote.
In Config you can also edit the local and global configuration files.
Editing these has the same effect as all the command line stuff for the
configuration.

--
Kind regards / met vriendelijke groet,

Jigal van Hemert.