[TYPO3-dev] review.typo3.org and TortoiseGit

Jigal van Hemert jigal at xs4all.nl
Tue Jun 21 13:26:38 CEST 2011

Hi,

On 21-6-2011 10:42, Nicole Cordes wrote:
> is there anyone out there using the review repository with TortoiseGit? I
> already managed reviewing and pushing by command line but want to switch to
> TortoiseGit. Is there any way? How can I include the change id hook and
> pushing through ssh? Do I have to configure it manually?

http://wiki.typo3.org/Contribution_Walkthrough_with_TortoiseGit

TortoiseGit is a shell around git for windows, so your configuration
which worked for the command line will also work with TortoiseGit (e.g.
push to gerrit instead of the remote repository).

--
Kind regards / met vriendelijke groet,

Jigal van Hemert.