[TYPO3-dev] Flexforms overriding TS in Extbase Extensions

Thomas Allmer at at delusionworld.com
Fri Jun 17 14:10:19 CEST 2011

On 16.06.2011 20:34, Georg Ringer wrote:
> Am 14.06.2011 23:18, schrieb Thomas Allmer:
>> I'm pretty sure it's not easy doable but for me the perfect solution
>> would be to just display the current ts setting inside the flexform.
>
> IMO not doable because there are just too many options which can change
> the TS setting. I am thinking of conditions, language fallbacks and
> including content elements via TS on totally different places.
>
> Georg

hmm,

maybe I'm a little bit naive, but

- there should be a way to get the active ts configuration of a page (I
mean you need it in the frontend anyway[1]) with all conditions...

- if content elements are included via TS we don't need it anyway as
there won't be a flexform?

- language fallbacks (don't know what you mean by that and how it would
affect the ts if you get it like for the frontpage?)

anyway as I said it's how I would picture the prefect solution (and best
usability for editors) but as I guess not easily doable [if at all]

cheers

[1]: might be a little overkill, but not impossible right?