[TYPO3-dev] processDatamapClass & Extbase

Michel Georgy michel at 4eyes.ch
Wed Jun 15 16:06:04 CEST 2011

Hi,

I'm developing an extension which handles an import for an existing extension.
The new extension is extbase based and the existing pibase based.

The old extension uses hooks to add some additional data. It's the processDatamapClass hook from t3lib/class.t3lib_tcemain.php

Since my new extension uses the same database tables, i need to make sure that the hook is executed too.
But it seems that this hook is not executed for extbase extensions. (Executed in backend via scheduler).

Is there a similar hook in extbase so that i can register my existing hook class.
Or does anyone have a hint how to solve this, I would prefer to prevent duplicating the code from the hook.

Regards
Michel