[TYPO3-dev] Best practice for including JS / CSS from an extension

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Wed Jun 15 12:41:50 CEST 2011

Hi,

> I don't know how well the new API is documented. I didn't see much info
> within "doc_core_tsref.pdf". Probably missing information...

The API is not documented in the TSref, because it's about TS and not
API. However the corresponding TS properties *are* documented in the
description of the PAGE object.

It's true that Steffen's cheat sheet is missing from the official
documentation, because we had not right place where to put it yet and we
have a lot to do ;-)

Cheers

--

Francois Suter