[TYPO3-dev] Extension "Hype Base" with documentation now

Thomas "Thasmo" Deinhamer thasmo at gmail.com
Sun Jun 12 22:39:38 CEST 2011

Thomas "Thasmo" Deinhamer wrote:
> I'd appreciate it, that if you're interested, to take a look
> and give me some feedback about it. I personally use this extension
> for some projects and future projects, because it helps me to
> include static TypoScript files fast and easy.

I've updated the extension to 1.1.1 using the clearCacheCmd hook
to index/search for the static typoscript template files, instead
of traversing the directory structure every time the ext_tables.php
file was called.

This should give some performance gain when having multiple
levels of nested folders containing the typoscript files.

Wondering if anyone is out there using also static typoscript
files instead of the database template records?

Thanks for any feedback on this!

Regards,
Thomas