[TYPO3-dev] Something like rake db::migrate_plugins

Michael Birchler mbirchler at snowflake.ch
Fri Jun 10 11:15:55 CEST 2011

Hi Loek,
It was easier than I thought to implement the database functions.
I've quickly setup up a forge page:
http://forge.typo3.org/projects/extension-cliinstall

Feel free to test and contribute...
http://forge.typo3.org/projects/extension-cliinstall/repository/show/trunk

--
Michael Birchler | Senior Frontend Engineer
E-Mail mbirchler at snowflake.ch

snowflake productions gmbh | www.snowflake.ch
Amthausgasse 18, 3011 Bern  | Tel +41 31 3680505 | Fax +41 31 3680507
snowflake | PREMIUM OPEN SOURCE
Web.Consulting.Creative.Solutions.Services.