[TYPO3-dev] TYPO3 and svn

Adrien Crivelli adrien.crivelli at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 19:13:47 CEST 2011

That seems fair. We do a similar thing with our SVN layout, except what made
us choose between externals or not (submodule or not) is not EM management,
but rather if the extension only make sense for the current project
(specialized extension). If it is not specialized and may be used for other
projects it will be an externals (submodule).

Bottom line is I prefer to totally ignore EM because I don't see any
advantages to it as long as the developer and the integrator is the same
person.