[TYPO3-dev] Something like rake db::migrate_plugins

Michael Birchler mbirchler at snowflake.ch
Thu Jun 9 19:08:49 CEST 2011

Hi,
We already have a cli script that throws the same output (without the
HTML) as the TYPO3 install tool > DB compare.

Next step would be to integrate the automatic update for the database
table. If you're interested in to make a public extension I can send you
the cli script.

--
Michael Birchler | Senior Frontend Engineer
E-Mail mbirchler at snowflake.ch

snowflake productions gmbh | www.snowflake.ch
Amthausgasse 18, 3011 Bern  | Tel +41 31 3680505 | Fax +41 31 3680507
snowflake | PREMIUM OPEN SOURCE
Web.Consulting.Creative.Solutions.Services.