[TYPO3-dev] Multiple stdWraps

Stefan Neufeind typo3.neufeind at speedpartner.de
Sun Jul 31 03:57:43 CEST 2011

On 07/29/2011 08:20 PM, JoH asenau wrote:
>> How about if we allow multiple (ordered) stdWraps to be executed as a
>> general stdWrap-functionality? Imho it shouldn't conflict with the
>> stdWrap-settings we already have and would allow to execute stdWraps is
>> an arbitrary order, multiple ones in one go.
>>
>> For the above mentioned string-replacements that could imho mean:

[...]

> This is pretty much the same thing as:

[...]

> So it can be done already with the only difference, that the recursive
> stdWrap call will be executed in reverse order.
>
> On the other hand it could be nice to have a more structured
> visualisation of the chain.
> So I think it would be nice to but not a must have.

That's what I meant to say: It's alread possible but the numeric way
would allow easier handling in various ways:
* In case of lets say 10 replacements (or whatever) the chain gets
_long_ with the current "chained" solution.
* The new solution allows you to easily add/drop/change or even reorder
stdWrap-executions.

Please see:
http://forge.typo3.org/issues/28601
http://review.typo3.org/3922