[TYPO3-dev] IRRE, TYPO3 4.4.6 , MM and localization - not working?

Jochen Rieger j.rieger at connecta.ag
Fri Jul 29 07:17:47 CEST 2011

Hey devs,

I'm bringing up this post again. At the time I the problem described in
the original post I then switched to a non-MM relation.

Yesterday I ran into the same problem again, when trying to localize an
IRRE child which is related to its parent via MM config.

There is still no reaction at all when clicking one of the localization
buttons.

Am I missing something? Any ideas?

Regards,
Jochen