[TYPO3-dev] Eclipse Egit > Push to upstream > Auth fail

Ismaël Bidau bidau at ensci.com
Thu Jul 28 10:40:50 CEST 2011

Le 27/07/11 13:14, Ismaël Bidau a écrit :
> Le 27/07/11 13:02, Xavier Perseguers a écrit :
>> Hi Ismaël,
>>
>>> Perhaps my problem is about my username : bidau at ensci.com
>>> How to change my username to not having @ in it (because I can't have
>>> ssh://bidau@ensci.com@review...) ?
>>
>> Try to escape the @...
>>
>> HTH
>>
> It seems it does not work in Egit.
> Who can change my username in typo3.org ?
>
> Ismaël BIDAU

Hi,

I decide to create an new account bidau.
I delete my old one bidau at ensci.com.
The registration process must forbid wild characters.

I don't have "Auth fail" message anymore. Yeah !
Now I've to register my email adress on review.typo3.org.
Contact Information > Register New Email : I fill the form, I receive an
email from gerrit, I clic on the link ... but the email is not registered.

I want to persevere but it seems it's not so easy to contribute.

Ismaël BIDAU