[TYPO3-dev] Eclipse Egit > Push to upstream > Auth fail

Steffen Gebert steffen.gebert at typo3.org
Tue Jul 26 14:49:50 CEST 2011

Hi,

> I've readen http://wiki.typo3.org/Contribution_Walkthrough_with_EGit

You read the Trouble Shooting > Auth fail sectin, too, I assume?

> On review.typo3.org, I've put my ssh public key.
> When I want to push my changes, I've the following message :
> "An internal Exception occured during push:
> ssh://BIDAU@review.typo3.org/TYPO3v4/Core: Auth fail".

I'm missing Port 29418 in that URL. Would be reasonable that your SSH
key is not accepted from the SSH daemon on port 22. So please
double-check that your Push URL is configured correctly as
ssh://BIDAU@review.typo3.org:29418

Kind regards
Steffen

--