[TYPO3-dev] Problem with tslib_cObj->typoLink and stdWarp

JoH asenau info at cybercraft.de
Tue Jul 26 13:58:52 CEST 2011

>      [parameter.] =>  Array
>          (
>              [current] =>  0
>          )
>
> It turns out that I had to unset $conf['parameter.'] as it didn't deliver
> any result.

I don't see any reason to use something like

parameter.current = 0

Because it just turns off the usage of "current", which won't be used
anyway, since you want to use the direct link. So actually this is just
superfluous code you should unset anyway.

But it might be due to a stdWrap-bug that we have been fixing for 4.5.4
that having "current" in the "parameter." array returns something else
now. Currently boolean stdWrap-functions (and "current" is boolean)
behave different to prior versions, because they miss the "is executed"
check, when they are set to false or 0.

So the stdWrap function of "parameter" will return "Array" as the result
of the stdWrap function, which is something else than false or 0. So the
link gets overwritten in TYPO3 4.5.x < 4.5.4

This is already fixed in current trunk.

HTH

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian