[TYPO3-dev] Problem with tslib_cObj->typoLink and stdWarp

Nicole Cordes cordes at cps-it.de
Tue Jul 26 10:02:39 CEST 2011

Hi,

in one of my installed extension I had a little problem generating links
with typoLink function of tslib_cObj.

Config array was like:

Array
(
    [parameter.] => Array
        (
            [current] => 0
        )

    [additionalParams] =>
    [parameter] => http://shop.webalytics.de/urchin/version-7/index.php
    [extTarget] => _blank
    [useCacheHash] =>
    [no_cache] => 1
    [title] => Klicken Sie hier, um Urchin jetzt zu kaufen
    [ATagParams] => class = "banner_link" id="8"
onclick="linkTraking(this,true,false);"
)

The result of typoLink function:
target="_self" class = "banner_link" id="8"
onclick="linkTraking(this,true,false);">Link</a>

It turns out that I had to unset $conf['parameter.'] as it didn't deliver
any result. Is that the way the function should work? Wouldn't it be better
to set link with parameter and edit it afterwards by stdWrap functions. I
think this is also the way it used to work.

Any hints about that?

Thanks,
Nicole