[TYPO3-dev] how to deal with duplicated issues on forge.typo3.org

mostwanted mostwantedtypo3 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 24 20:20:00 CEST 2011

i just noticed that there was a new issue submitted in forge for the TYPO3 4.x core that is in the meantime already fixed and currently under review.

i also reported that issue a while ago - and would now like mark my issue as something like "related to" or "duplicate of" the issue that is under review at the moment, so that "my" issue will also be marked as "resolved" (or something similar) when the review process of the above mentioned issue will be positive.

is this possible in redmine on forge.typo3.org?