[TYPO3-dev] [TYPO3-v4] First Public TYPO3 v4 Development Meeting

Stefan Neufeind typo3.neufeind at speedpartner.de
Fri Jul 22 12:28:07 CEST 2011

On 07/22/2011 12:16 PM, Oliver Hader wrote:
> Hey everybody,
>
> here's the protocol of our first meeting:
>
> http://forge.typo3.org/projects/typo3v4-core/wiki/Status_Meeting_2011-07-21
>
> Since there already have been some remarks on the time, please answer to
> this thread, what time you'd prefer. Thanks!

Hi,

regarding "Accessibility of media content element (Patrick)":
Please note that there is issue 27390 which refers to a HTML5-player
http://forge.typo3.org/issues/27390
Part of it is also to have the changce for extra video-formats as to
have H.264, WebM and maybe Ogg in one element that can be loaded as
necessary for the respective browser. That would need a similar
functionality of multiple tracks, captions, ... as mentioned in that
meeting-topic.

Regards,
 Stefan