[TYPO3-dev] Why not allowed doktype=4 crawler

Stephan Schuler Stephan.Schuler at netlogix.de
Wed Jul 20 23:05:21 CEST 2011

Hi Tomas.

You don't want to use the shortcut feature, I think.

Instead, there is a checkbox in the page properties that is called
"show content from this page". This is what you're looking for. It
creates a second URI your content can be reached by.

I don't know if those pages go to the index, actually. But I think so.

Best regards,

Stephan Schuler
Web-Entwickler

Telefon: +49 (911) 539909 - 0
E-Mail: Stephan.Schuler at netlogix.de
Website: media.netlogix.de

--
netlogix GmbH & Co. KG
IT-Services | IT-Training | Media

netlogix GmbH & Co. KG ist eingetragen am Amtsgericht Nürnberg (HRA 13338)
Persönlich haftende Gesellschafterin: netlogix Verwaltungs GmbH (HRB 20634)
Umsatzsteuer-Identifikationsnummer: DE 233472254
Geschäftsführer: Stefan Buchta, Matthias Schmidt