[TYPO3-dev] gerrit idea for improvement for unexperienced users ; )

Peter Niederlag typo3-list at niekom.de
Tue Jul 19 13:41:35 CEST 2011

Hello Kay,

Am 18.07.2011 13:39, schrieb Kay Strobach:
> Hallo Gerrit Supporters.
>
> Thanks for the great tools. After using gerrit for a while i do see the
> positive effect now.

That's good! :->

> But wouldn't it be usefull to add the review workflow commands beside
> the normal review stuff (on big screens only ;))

well, gerrit is not a CMS. AFAIK changing the output requires patching
and I am not sure wether this is really worth the trouble in this case.

IMO the wiki is the place to keep this sort of stuff as anyone can help
to improve the knowledge there:
http://wiki.typo3.org/Git_Gerrit

Maybe we can find an easy way to add a link to that page inside the
gerrit output on review.

Greets,
Peter
--