[TYPO3-dev] typoscript GP:var + tt_address

Jigal van Hemert jigal at xs4all.nl
Mon Jul 18 16:18:37 CEST 2011

Hi,

On 18-7-2011 13:56, Tomas Norre Mikkelsen wrote:
> Thanks for the info, losts of new stuff for me there.. But don't know
> how to solve my issue.. saw you mail quite informative, but not a
> pointer to the solution?
>
> Perhaps i misunderstod your email?

It started with Nicole's and Georg's question if tt_address supports
stdWrap in this groupSelection property. If not (as Georg already said)
you simply cannot use the dynamic construction without changing the
extension (either by using a hook which might be in there, by XCLASSing
it or by modifying it directly).

You said that stdWrap wouldn't be relevant, because lib.group_id already
contained the calculated value.
My post wanted to explain that by using a copy operator you don't copy a
calculated value, but you copy the entire set of properties. This means
that groupSelection *must* support stdWrap to be able to calculate the
value.

So, if tt_address doesn't support stdWrap for these properties (which is
very likely) there is nothing you can do without changing tt_address.

--
Kind regards / met vriendelijke groet,

Jigal van Hemert.