[TYPO3-dev] Define Location/Namingconvention for extjs js files

Kay Strobach typo3 at kay-strobach.de
Mon Jul 18 16:00:15 CEST 2011

hello guys,

just as tolleiv suggested i post this issue here in the newsgroup:
http://forge.typo3.org/issues/28293

Define Location/Namingconvention for extjs js files

current js files are located in different locations in the core.
I think it would be better to locate the files with a sensefull
convention (currently the convention is unclear for me).

internal lib pathes:
 - t3lib/js          (mixed)
 - t3lib/js/extjs    (components and mixed)
 - t3lib/js/extjs/ux (components)
 - typo3/js          (mixed files)
 - typo3/js/extjs    (xtypes and config)

external lib pathes (ok for me):
 - typo3/contrib     (js and php libs)
In my opinion the best place would be typo3/js for the core js files.
The files should be ordered by:

 - prototype / scriptaculo files
 - extjs config files (e.g. viewportconfiguration)
 - extjs instanciation files
 - extjs ux files

Regards
Kay