[TYPO3-dev] Question about the registration for of users in front-end

Marcus Schwemer typo3 at schwemer.de
Fri Jul 15 10:26:33 CEST 2011

Hi,

Kungsomrith Som schrieb am 15.07.11 10:10:

> I'm the new member of TYPO3, I just start it for my first times

Welcome to the community. :-)

> How could I display the form registration of
> user in front-end?

For registration you need an extra extension. There are several available:

- sr_feuser_register (old, not recommended)
- datamints_feuser (available from TER, currently my favourite)
- sf_register (currently under heavy develpoment, AFAIK candidate for
the core, available from forge.typo3.org)

> How do I manage the group when the user in front-end
> have register?

When the user has registered you can open the user record in the BE and
add one or more groups. In most (all?) registration extensions, you can
define a default group to which a newly registered user belongs to.

BTW: The more appropriate group / mailinglist would be typo3.english.
This list is about core and extension developement.

Kind regards,
Marcus

--
Marcus Schwemer