[TYPO3-dev] Unit tests and Hudson?

Stefano Kowalke blueduck at gmx.net
Wed Jul 13 21:40:53 CEST 2011

Hey

>> Mhh, I am not sure what you mean. Do you want implementing some unit
>> tests? Or do you wanna know how to code unit tests which fits the CGL?
>
> I want to cover my extensions with unit tests ;)
> So i thought there is a standard way how this is achieved (folders, etc.)

This is independent of jenkins. You should have a look at [1].

>>> Is it possible to get the feedback of jenkins as mail for a forge project?

It is possible that jenkins send you (the author of an patch) a mail
with notification that build failed and when it works again.

>>> Is it normal the the Continous Integration Tab on forge is useless [2]?

Yes. Its a leftover of the old hudson without any function.

Regards
Stefano

[1]
http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/extension-manuals/phpunit/3.5.14/view/1/2/#id2313326