[TYPO3-dev] typoscript GP:var + tt_address

Tomas Norre Mikkelsen tomasnorre at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 13:53:22 CEST 2011

Hi,

I'm setting up an t3-page with tt_address and I want the page to be
dynamic, such URL-parameters defines what to show.

Right now i have following TS at my template.

lib.sys_id = TEXT
lib.sys_id.data = GP : pid
lib.sys_id.htmlSpecialChars = 1

lib.group_id = TEXT
lib.group_id.data = GP : group_id
lib.group_id.htmlSpecialChars = 1

plugin.tx_ttaddress_pi1 {
   pidList < lib.sys_id
   recursive = 4
   groupSelection < lib.group_id
}

And my URL like this:
http://domain.tld/?id=32&no_cache=1&pid=42&group_id=7

The problem is that the rendering of lib.sys_id works but lib.group_id
doesn't.. I cannot figure out what the problem is..

if i define the lib.group_id by this: "lib.group_id = 7" it works fine,
but i cannot see where i made the mistake. I have tried to copy/paste my
variables names just to insure that its not a typo.

Any hints ? Would be very happy to solve this problem ;=)

--
Best Regards
Tomas Norre Mikkelsen