[TYPO3-dev] virtual cObjects & change ts rendering

Stefan Beylen typo3 at we-make.net
Mon Jul 11 15:18:16 CEST 2011

hi list,

I am able to render cObjects in my extension the following way:

$data['CType']='text';
$data['header']=$record[0]['title'];
$data['bodytext']=$description;
$cObj =t3lib_div::makeInstance('tslib_cObj');
$cObj->start($data, '_NO_TABLE');
$content=$cObj->cObjGetSingle("<tt_content",'');

now I got the problem that I do not want the bodytext part to be parsed
as RTE content, so additionally I would like to influence Typoscript and
also add the following line just within the content that is parsed out
of my extension: tt_content.text.20.parseFunc >

is there some way to achieve that?

thanks
stefan