[TYPO3-dev] secure downloads - css_styled_content

Georg Schönweger georg.schoenweger at gmail.com
Wed Jul 6 14:27:22 CEST 2011

Am 06.07.2011 12:30, schrieb Philipp Gampe:
> Georg Schönweger wrote:
>
>> To summarize again;
>> I don't want to .htaccess protect (deny from all) "uploads/media/"
>> (which is the uploadfolder for all CE's - including "File Links")
>> because i think this can have bad side-effects (?)
>> In my extension i created a new field "my_field" which i add to
>> tt_content (TCA and SQL). "my_field" is the substitution for the
>> original "media" field used by "File Links" content element. This way i
>> can define an uploadfolder for "my_field" which is ONLY for "File Links"
>> content element. I can deny access now to this uploadfolder by using
>> .htaccess without any side effects...
> try typo3conf/extTables.php
>
> that should be louded after all extension.
Hi Philipp,

thanks for the tip but unfortunally this has no effect in FE, at least
the modifications in typo3conf/extTables.php doesn't affect
css_styled_content :(

e.g. if i write to typo3conf/extTables.php:
$GLOBALS['TCA']['tt_content']['columns']['media']['config']['uploadfolder']
= 'just/a/test';
this affects only the BE ... in FE the render_upload() function in
css_styled_content will use the default uploadfolder path ('uploads/media')!

- Georg