[TYPO3-dev] T3 4.5 - some strange behaviour

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] ernst at cron-it.de
Tue Jan 25 13:58:54 CET 2011

Michael Knoll schrieb am 25.01.2011 01:43:
> Hi there,
>
> after installing T3 4.5 and going through the Installation Wizzard, I
> have some strange behaviour in my backend:
>
> 1) The page-tree disappeared (in all modules).

Don't forget to run the DB COMPARE before going to the Backend. The
be_layout table was renamed before RC1, so it might be the issue. After
running the DB COMPARE, go again to the DB TOols > Check Reference Index
Integrity and let it run.

After that, reload the backend, and the pagetree should be there.

> 2) I have versioning installed and cannot get it uninstalled via EM (I
> can click the minus-brick and later 'remove extension') but nothing
> seems to happen (the extension is still installed afterwards).
>
> As I did not have versioning installed before, I am not sure where the
> disappearing page tree has something got to do with this, but as I said,
> I cannot disable versioning any more.

This is already fixed in the EM repository, will be included in RC3
later this afternoon. Check out my other post on that topic on how you
can test it right away.

Cheers,
Ernesto