[TYPO3-dev] Sorting of TCA Tree

Sebastian Michaelsen sebastian.gebhard at gmail.com
Mon Jan 24 20:38:48 CET 2011

Hi,

i just tried out the brand new TCA tree. It works great and is a good enhancement for my new
project. I just wondered if there is no way to sort the tree.

I have a hierarchical Category model with a parent_category field.
It also has a sorting field and within one level the items should be sorted using that field but the
items are always ordered by uid (or maybe raw database order).

I scanned the source code but I did not find any configuration to achieve that.
Any hints?

Kind regards,
Sebastian