[TYPO3-dev] Developing extensions for multiple TYPO3 versions

Georg Ringer mail at ringerge.org
Mon Jan 24 07:19:51 CET 2011

Hi Thomas,

Am 22.01.2011 23:49, schrieb Thomas "Thasmo" Deinhamer:
> Would this make sense in any way, or is it better to maintain 3
> different extension versions, one for each TYPO3 version?

why do you really care for the older branches? I develop an extension
for the version I need, 99% of the time this is the latest version or
even trunk. Especially using extbase & fluid needs 4-4 / 4-5.

I wouldn't care that much about older versions and use the time for
developing one good version instead of 3

Georg