[TYPO3-dev] Finding out if a record was saved

Lorenz Ulrich lorenz-typo3 at visol.ch
Sun Jan 23 23:04:57 CET 2011

Hi everyone

In dam_catedit we use a custom category tree that needs to be refreshed
on editing existing items and saving new items.

Refreshing the tree works fine with

t3lib_BEfunc::setUpdateSignal('updateFolderTree');

The problem is that I only want to refresh the tree if an entry was
added or manipulated. Adding and manipulating is done with
TYPO3-built-in methods (TCE).

Does anybody here have an idea how to find out in a custom module if
anything was changed in a custom table by the TCE?

Best regards,

Lorenz