[TYPO3-dev] introduction package not working in MAMP php 5.3.2

Johannes Feustel j at feustel.eu
Sun Jan 23 16:07:40 CET 2011

Am 23.01.11 15:22, schrieb Steffen Gebert:
> On 23.01.11 15:13, Johannes Feustel wrote:
>> Hi Steffen,
>>
>>> Could you add these lines to the beginning of t3lib/class.t3lib_div.php,
>>> please?
>>> Maybe this gives a hint, where the second inclusion comes from.
>
> Thanks for your feedback!
>
> It's weird.. require_once should include the file only once. All calls,
> which include this, use require_once. Sounds weird, but there must be
> sth. wrong with your PHP.

My weird PHP seems to not detect the already required file because of
the different path. In ajax.php the file is included relative while
init.php uses "PATH_t3lib.". It works now if I set the absolute path
hardcoded in ajax.php. strtolower(PATH_t3lib) did also not help.
I guess this is a PHP bug, but I am not sure if this can be solved by
some configuration or if it is solved in other php versions.
Is it possible to detect the absolut path also in ajax.php?

Rergards,
Johannes