[TYPO3-dev] tce->process_datamap fails when executed from scheduler task

lists at mind2machine.com lists at mind2machine.com
Sun Jan 23 10:28:18 CET 2011

 Hi Xavier, Lorenz,

 I will check the TCEmain error log on monday. Thanks for pointing this
 tip Lorenz.

 By the way I have managed to fix bugs 6635, 6589 and 6588 for my own
 needs. I wrote Steffen Kamper about this last week but had no answer so
 far.
 Maybe you could add me to the project so I could post my fixes to the
 SVN (my Typo3 username is albanc).

 Regards,

 Alban