[TYPO3-dev] Executing code when extension is installed

Michael Knoll mimi at kaktusteam.de
Sun Jan 23 03:06:00 CET 2011

I found a solution now: User code that should be executed after
installation can be added to ext_conf_template.txt via

   # cat=basic;
type=user[EXT:rbac/Classes/Install/PostInstallHook.php:Tx_Rbac_Install_PostInstallHook->setupRbac];
label=Importing TypoScript settings into Database
updateMessage=0

That works fine for me!

Greez

Mimi