[TYPO3-dev] Fatal error on crawler run

Jigal van Hemert jigal at xs4all.nl
Thu Jan 13 13:56:13 CET 2011

Hi,

On 13-1-2011 13:00, Morten Hagh wrote:
> when my cron job runs cli_dispatch.phpsh crawler it return a fatal error
> PHP Fatal error:  Class 'tx_multicolumn_div' not found in
> /var/www/vhosts/rttest.dk/httpdocs/typo3conf/temp_CACHED_ps9d51_ext_tables.p
> hp on line 3860

You can safely remove the temp_CACHED* tables from typo3conf as they
will be recreated on the next use of the frontend or backend.
They just act as a cache so the system doesn't have to read dozens of
ext_tables.php files, but can use a single file. Sometimes they are not
replaced for some reason.

In the Install Tool (edit files in typo3conf - section) you'll find a
link to do this also.

--
Kind regards / met vriendelijke groet,

Jigal van Hemert.