[TYPO3-dev] using TCEMAIN clear_cacheCmd in frontend in 4.5 trunk

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry.dulepov at typo3.org
Tue Jan 11 12:41:57 CET 2011

Argh, I missed "4.5 trunk" in the subject :( Sorry.

Dmitry Dulepov wrote:
> Theoretically yes but since there is proper way to do that in FE, I
> would prefer if TCEmain code is adjusted to check if BE user is available.

The only problem now is that extensions have to check TYPO3 version in
order to clear cache properly. Also 4.5 FE method does not call any hooks
and that may cause issues...

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 core&security team member
E-mail: dmitry.dulepov at typo3.org
Web: http://dmitry-dulepov.com/

Free TYPO3 support is provided only in TYPO3 mailing lists.