[TYPO3-dev] I'd like to Implement perfectly the versioning fanction to my original extension.

Andreas Kiessling kiessling at pluspol.info
Fri Jan 7 20:15:55 CET 2011

Hi,

>> with Extension Kickstarter v 0.4.0.
>> (I think It's most famous kickstater.)
>>
>> Well It's work very good in live workspace.
>> But, there was a trouble. It's don't work in other workspace(no live).
>
> Could you please ask in the typo3-projects-typo3v4mvc list? This is the
> list, which covers Extbase (yes.. the name is not very intuitive.. :()

@Steffen: Kickstarter 0.4.0 != extbase_kickstarter
Or was this just a hint to have a look at extbase? ;)

@yoroshiku:
Have a look at the API documentation:
http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/core-documentation/doc_core_api/4.3.0/view/3/2/#id2506707
You need to call the versionOL function to get the right records for the
selected workspace.

Nevertheless, you should of course also have a look at extbase and a
totally different way to create extensions. It "can" (i don't say will)
save you a lot of time for some tasks, especially when it comes to
templating with fluid, but be warned to learn a lot of new stuff ;)

HTH,
Andreas