[TYPO3-dev] I'd like to Implement perfectly the versioning fanction to my original extension.

イノセントアイズ 斎藤 y-saito at iiz.co.jp
Fri Jan 7 15:32:36 CET 2011

Hi, all.

My name was y-saito. Web engineer and PHPer in JAPAN.
I like TYPO3 very much. It's amazing CMS, I think.

Then, I'm challenging to make a simple extension that show a list of
database's record,
with Extension Kickstarter v 0.4.0.
(I think It's most famous kickstater.)

Well It's work very good in live workspace.
But, there was a trouble. It's don't work in other workspace(no live).

Datebase records inserted in workspace was versioned very well.
However, when previewed the page contained contents made from my extension,
I'd like to show versioned record (field 't3ver_lavbel' is 'First
draft version') this page in no live workspace,
the time preview.

I think i need to implement rendering function correspond versioning mechanism.

Is there good solution?

Thank you. yoroshiku onegaishimasu- :-)