[TYPO3-dev] I can't read the values from ext_conf_template.txt

Leen Strijk leenstrijk at tomaatnet.nl
Mon Feb 28 14:24:15 CET 2011

Hello all,

I have made my (1st) extension, and all is working fine but I can't seem
to te be able to read the values in ext_conf_template.txt

The values are showing in the backend in template setup and in the
constants part of the object browser and all but I can see them in my
script.

I have tried with :
$this->configuration =
unserialize($GLOBALS['TYPO3_CONF_VARS']['EXT']['extConf']['my_ext']);

and with debug I can't even get them to show up with:
debug($GLOBALS['TYPO3_CONF_VARS']['EXT'])
All the other values from other scripts are there but not my extension.

kind regards
Leen