[TYPO3-dev] ext manager

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Sun Feb 27 12:57:42 CET 2011

Hi,

Am 27.02.2011 10:14, schrieb Robert Wildling:
> Just having begun to test TYPO§ v4.5, I love the ext manager!

great :)

 > But I
> realize that the "last update" date is only shown, when clicking on the
> the ext name and the "more info" box pops up. Would there be any chance
> to integrate this element in the list view, since it is a very important
> info?

this could be done, just open a BT entry for this.

> Furthermore, when I order the list view by author and activate a filter
> (like "Furrer"), the filter has no effect on the list whatsoever. I
> would expect that only ext by "Furrer" are shown, but maybe I am wrong
> and do not correctely grasp the idea of this feature...?

i tested and there is a bug with filter with author, please open a
seperate BT entry, i'll take care.

Further it's important to mention which list you speak from, in your
case the repository list (local list has also the filtering)

vg Steffen