[TYPO3-dev] ext manager

Robert Wildling robertwildling at gmail.com
Sun Feb 27 10:14:54 CET 2011

Just having begun to test TYPO§ v4.5, I love the ext manager! But I
realize that the "last update" date is only shown, when clicking on the
the ext name and the "more info" box pops up. Would there be any chance
to integrate this element in the list view, since it is a very important
info?

Furthermore, when I order the list view by author and activate a filter
(like "Furrer"), the filter has no effect on the list whatsoever. I
would expect that only ext by "Furrer" are shown, but maybe I am wrong
and do not correctely grasp the idea of this feature...?

Thank you!
Robert