[TYPO3-dev] Symmetric bidirectional MM ralations on the same table

Stefano Cecere scecere at krur.com
Fri Feb 25 15:41:47 CET 2011

Hi Jochen!

yes it seems you understood well the problem..
but i could not make your configuration work (i got empty form.. tried
several configurations)

what's the sql for your table tx_myext_characters_rel_mm ? has it a TCA
definition?
where do you have those 'character1' and 'character2' fields?

thanks

--

   Stefano Cecere
   krur.com multimedia