[TYPO3-dev] [TYPO3-v4] Tomorrow release TYPO3 4.5.2

Ernesto Baschny ernesto.baschny at typo3.org
Thu Feb 24 15:43:16 CET 2011

Hi,

we are glad that almost everybody enjoyed our 4.5.1 release yesterday.
It fixes almost all stuff that were reported since the release of 4.5.0.

But unfortunately some of these fixes also included some regressions
which affected specific installations. For this reason, we will be
releasing a *4.5.2* by tomorrow, which will address these topics:

1) RFC #17732: Install Tool "Fatal error: Class 't3lib_div' not found"
=> This only happens when you have specific versions of PHP-APC running.

2) Fatal Error in the Linkvalidator
=> This affects all users that need or use the new Linkvalidator module

3) RFC #16788: Flexform inputfields remain empty due to JS error
=> Not a regression, but a "long standing" 4.5 bug which will be fixed

4) Warnings and other issues (Translations, ...) in the Extension Manager

... maybe more?

To get more feedback, I would appreciate if you take a time to check the
bug tracker and try to reproduce or give feedback on issues that have
been found already:

http://bit.ly/feqH96

If you have an issue not listed here before, don't be shy to report it.
Since we need to be able to reproduce or at least understand the origin
or a reported problem, please be so kind to give us more information
about your setup (OS, Webserver Software, Versions of PHP, Installed
modules, third party extensions that are installed, etc). If you get PHP
errors, it helps to have XDEBUG Extension installed which will print out
a whole stack trace of the error for you to copy&paste into the report.

Thanks for your help!

Cheers,
Ernesto

--