[TYPO3-dev] Introduction to FlexForm excludefields (RFC #16334)

Søren Malling soren.malling at gmail.com
Sat Feb 19 17:43:36 CET 2011

Hi,

While developing TYPO3 4.5, Kai Vogel came up with a great feature: Make
FlexForms editable via TSConfig and group access lists

http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=16334

The documentation helped a lot, but I would like to give the community a
good example on how to use this, and how you do use it :-)

 From that, I came up with my first post on buzz.typo3.org. I would like
to share it with you through the mailliglist, since the frontpage of
buzz is very "random" and I'm not shown in the february list (don't
worry, the admins have been notified :-) )

http://buzz.typo3.org/people/soeren-malling/article/personal-flexforms-and-the-need-for-typoscript/

I hope that you can benefit from it, please share it so this great
feature can be spread. It didn't get much attention at the release.

Have a nice weekend!

Regards,

Søren Malling