[TYPO3-dev] Override allow ed extension list of media element

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Fri Feb 18 12:46:32 CET 2011

Hi,

Am 18.02.2011 09:00, schrieb Bjoern Pedersen:
> So that would be:
> $TCEFORM['tt_content']['pi_flexform']['media']['sDef']['mmFile']['wizards']['links']['params']['allowedExtensions']='xxx'
>
> I will give it a try.

i'm not sure, i even expect that it doesn't work.
I also never tried change sections this way.

The problem is that flexforms were invited for a special purpose, having
dynamic count of fields in one db field. There never was a real generic
approach (also you see sections vs IRRE)

I hope that these things will be solved with the TCEforms refactore,
which might be finished in 4.6

vg Steffen