[TYPO3-dev] Extension auction

Bernhard Kraft kraftb at think-open.at
Thu Feb 17 00:14:50 CET 2011

Hello everybody,

Maybe some of you know that I will leave the world of TYPO3. As my
interests and my life situation has changedI am heading for new
directions. So what still remains are a lot of extension created by me
for the TYPO3 community.

I guess many of you know how tedious it can be to take care of an
extension. You have to fix bugs and adopt it to changes in the TYPO3
core. So usually it takes you time to be the owner of an extension. But
on the other hand it also brings you some customers and a little bit of
fame.

As most of my extension have been more work than they made me money, and
we are living in a world where I have to pay for almost everything I am
going to sell them on an e-bay auction. Yes. An extension auction. But
ok. This could get seen as a donation for all the work on those extensions.

By giving the highest offer you get all rights on an extension as far as
the GPL allows this. Then the extension key on typo3.org (and
forge.typo3.org) will get transfered to your TYPO3 user account. Here is
the a list of extension you can purchase:

kb_imageedit
http://cgi.ebay.at/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190502895612

kb_conttable
http://cgi.ebay.at/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190502909660

kb_filequota
http://cgi.ebay.at/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190502914211

kb_game_mahjongg
http://cgi.ebay.at/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190502921728

kb_tv_cont_slide
http://cgi.ebay.at/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190502922903

Some more will follow in 30 days as ebay allows me to submit more items

If you have any questions feel free to ask.

greetings,
Bernhard