[TYPO3-dev] Module paths in extensions

Lorenz Ulrich lorenz-typo3 at visol.ch
Mon Feb 14 21:12:52 CET 2011

Hi Helmut

 > I would say, that using the module dispatcher is the right way to go.
 > Then you do not need to mess around with static paths or BACK_PATH.

Is there any documentation about the usage?

Looking at your patch in [1] i have to use a construct like

t3lib_BEfunc::getModuleUrl('web_list', array(), '', TRUE)

instead of

t3lib_extMgm::extRelPath('list') . 'mod1/db_list.php

for every call of the module? And to register the module I need to
change conf.php like this

$MCONF['name'] = 'web_list';
$MCONF['script'] = '_DISPATCH';

Besides that I don't know in what version this has been introduced.

Thanks,

Lorenz

[1] http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=15686