[TYPO3-dev] [TYPO3-v4] Schedule for TYPO3 4.5.1

Ernesto Baschny ernesto.baschny at typo3.org
Wed Feb 9 18:45:50 CET 2011

Christopher Torgalson schrieb am 09.02.2011 18:35:
> Hi Ernesto,
>
> These updates you've been sending around the core team's activity and
> releases are *fantastic*. It's great to know what's happening 'behind
> the curtain' :)

Yes, that's the idea!

My goal was also to get people more connected to our beloved TYPO3
development process, and with this motivate them into participating more
actively. Previously it was a bit of a "black whole" where it was
difficult to understand who was doing what and why, and suddenly a "new
release" was there.

By being able to follow the happenings I hope to allow other people to
see that we're just humans doing stuff that others might do as well (no
"super-powers" required), and thus activate more talented people that we
*have* in our community, but were too shy to participate until now.

Nice that you appreciate it, others also seem to be liking it too.

Cheers,
Ernesto

--
Ernesto Baschny