[TYPO3-dev] cookieSecure & cli_dispatcher

Helmut Hummel helmut.hummel at typo3.org
Wed Feb 9 14:48:43 CET 2011

Helmut Hummel wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Tolleiv Nietsch wrote:
>> having $TYPO3_CONF_VARS[SYS][cookieSecure] set to '1' seems to avoid any
>> cli_dispatch.phpsh action. Is anybody aware of this, anybody
>> experiencing the same problems and is there some kind of workaround?
>
> I cannot reproduce this with TYPO3 v4.4.x.

Ah, OK. Did set the configuration in the wrong place.

An Exception is thrown:

"Cookie was not set since HTTPS was forced in
$TYPO3_CONF_VARS[SYS][cookieSecure]."

This is a bug.

Some time ago I wondered that setting
$TYPO3_CONF_VARS['BE']['adminOnly'] = '1'

also prevents any cli script from running...

Kind regards,
Helmut

--
Helmut Hummel