[TYPO3-dev] stdWrap hooks - problem in 4.5

JoH asenau info at cybercraft.de
Mon Feb 7 20:00:34 CET 2011

> In case there are hooks registered, pass the whole unaltered array of
> "$conf" to these methods (stdWrap_stdWrapPreProcess, etc), instead of
> the stripped down $singleConf, which is always empty.
>
> Haven't tested it, but it looks like this when reading the code. Joey,
> opinions?

Actually this is what has been intended with the current code, I just
completely forgot that point - so sorry for the misleading information.

The problem is, that it doesn't work as expected, so this is "just" a
bug. I'm already working at the fix and I guess I will come up with an
RFC tonight.

HTH

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian