[TYPO3-dev] stdWrap hooks - problem in 4.5

Marcus 'biesior' Biesioroff vsbies at wp.pl
Sun Feb 6 23:30:28 CET 2011

W dniu 11-02-06 22:17, Steffen Müller pisze:
> Hi.
>
> On 04.02.2011 20:16 Jigal van Hemert wrote:
>> Look in typo3/sysext/cms/tslib/class.tslib_content.php lines 577-591. In
>> 4.5 your hook code has to implement the interface
>> tslib_content_stdWrapHook (see
>> typo3/sysext/cms/tslib/interfaces/interface.tslib_content_stdwraphook.php)
>>

> I am a bit confused now. Did I get it right, that this is a breaking
> change of behaviour of hooks? Implementing interfaces is not documented
> in TYPO3 core API docs. Or is the interface just meant as a "friendly
> hint" to use the hook like the interface demonstrates?

I'm _totally_ confused, I was trying to fix my hooks to reflect news
rules with no luck :/ What's more I reviewed other similar extensions
(even published in january 2011 (before official 4.5 publishing)) and
none of them is working anymore...

Maybe somebody who was working on new hooking ways could create simple
example ext in ter for this job?

--
Marcus 'biesior' Biesioroff
http://www.typo3.pl | TYPO3 Polish Community